Daisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving Day Football in the country

I came home from running to the Dollar General for last minute Thanksgiving dinner stuff, the only store in Honey Grove...although as Aunt Sue pointed out at least they have a store... but I digress.  Ok, so I came back from the store and was told I had to go look out back at the "Goal" my brothers had created.  I was told it had fallen on Adam, but he was still alive and it also fell on a chair but it broke.  I walked out the back door and found this.


Yes, that is a trampoline AND picnic tables turned on their sides.  There were all sorts of rules like, if the ball goes over the chalk line it is out, if it goes between the legs of the chair it is in.  Most of the balls ended up in the chicken coop or next to the pond... which is also out of bounds.


Here is the whole gang "warming" their hands from the heat coming off of the spinning ball.  Awesome goal guys!  Adam, I'm glad it didn't kill you.

1 comment: