Daisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

All I want for Christmas

I visited with Santa and told him I wanted an all expense paid scholarship for graduate school... :)

Christmas is a stressful time of year for me.  So much to do with a deadline looming.  This season was made merrier for me by the most thoughtful gifts given to me by dear friends and family.  I wanted to share some of my favorites with you here.

My friend, Erika, always gives me the most quirky and unique gifts.  This year she gave me a calendar made out of Bubble Wrap.

How cool is that?!  I LOVE it!  Thanks Erika!

My brother made me a stable to go with the Willow Tree nativity that I have collected as gifts from my parents over the past few Christmas'.  He went into the woods on my parents land, cut down the best tree, hauled it back to the shop and crafted a stable from the wood.


It smells so good, like fresh wood.  It is the perfect size.  It is so wonderfully rustic.  I love it!  Thank you Jake!

I got a whole list of other great gifts.  If you don't see your gift listed here it is not because I didn't love it, I just don't want to make others jealous because of all the love that was poured out upon me this holiday season.  Thank you to everyone for the gifts and love I have received this season.  I love you all and hope you had a wonderful holiday.

2 comments:

  1. I asked Santa for the same thing!!! ...something about budget cuts and having to downsize at the elf factory... didn't understand completely but also didn't see that check in my stocking either. sigh.

    Bubble Wrap calendar...oh, my freaking gosh. That is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jake is amazing! What a fun present!

    ReplyDelete