Daisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Trans-Siberian Orchestra

This morning my dad called and said he had an extra ticket to see the Trans-Siberian Orchestra and would I like to come with him.  I didn't know much about this group but it was a free ticket and I was available so I said yes!  My most recent exposure to them was in an award winning video my friend Charlotte made and posted on her blog.  It is fantastic!  You should check it out.  Anyways, I figured if her video was any indication of how cool this group was then I would have a great time.

When we got there we had "gold" parking and got to park right outside the front door!  Dad had put in a request for tickets at work and got them so we got parking passes and seats in the company suite.  It was SWEET!  The first thing I noticed in the suite was the free beverages.

All the Diet Coke I could drink!  Yum!

The view was awesome!  The seats were fantastic!  There were fireworks, lasers and pyrotechnics... it rocked!

I got really excited when they played "Charlotte's song".  I do have to say it was pretty impressive live but I thought the singing was better in Charlotte's video. :)

It was an experience I will treasure.  I had so much fun.  Thank you dad!  Thank you Systemware!

2 comments:

  1. I like how it's 'my' song now. I LOVE TSO. I am slightly - no - really jealous that you got to go. I actually tried to go to a concert of theirs this year but couldn't due to a final. ...man you are lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I am so sad I sent Mike, I just felt like with everyone helping to fix up my house I couldn't leave but the whole time I regretted not going, and still to this minute I regret not going. I would have LOVED to see them in concert and so would have Brian.... dang my consideration for others... remind me of this next time I pass up something amazing!

    ReplyDelete