Daisypath Vacation tickers

Friday, March 5, 2010

Flush

Yesterday morning my toilet worked fine. Yesterday afternoon it wouldn't flush. I tried plunging it but it made no difference. So I called my leasing company to come fix it.


When I got the leasing office on the phone and we got past the initial hello and stuff the conversation went something like this...

Leasing office: So what's wrong with your toilet?

Me: I don't know. It just won't flush.

L: What is keeping it from flushing?

Me: I don't know. I just peed and now it won't flush.

L: Well what did you put down your toilet?

Me: Nothing. It just won't flush.

L: Well if we find anything down there, even a tampon, you will be charged for the service call.

Me: I didn't put anything down my toilet.

L: Ok. I'll send someone right out.

So my toilet has acted up in the past and fixed itself before the maintenance guy could come. I decided to just make sure it was still broken. I went in and flushed my toilet and it worked perfectly. I called the leasing office back and told them it was working fine now but they said they were still going to send someone out. Whatever.
- On the go post from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment