Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, March 29, 2010

Progress

As some of you know I have been going to Weight Watchers for about 2 months now.  I have lost 30 pounds (yeah!) but haven't really noticed any changes.  My clothes still fit the same.  I look the same in the mirror every morning.  I still struggle a bit during my walks to class.  BUT a few people have said they have noticed a change.  I thought they were just being nice and trying to encourage me.  Today I was going through some pictures and I found this picture from Christmas time...
and I had just imported some pictures from Stake Conference weekend including this picture...
I can see a difference!  (as with all good before and after pictures my hair is styled and I have makeup on in the "after" picture)  Finally some proof (as if the scale was lying).  :)  Ok, I'll keep on keeping on.  I guess it is working.  :)  I'm off to calculate some points.  Happy eating.

3 comments:

  1. Hooray for Hope! Told ya you were looking skinnier- you're beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Regardless of the good and the bad days, keep on keeping on.

    It'll be worth it, more than you know.

    ReplyDelete