Daisypath Vacation tickers

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Not any easier

I think they made the path to my class twice or even three times as long today!  Halfway there I started questioning whether I was going to make it.  Thankfully there is this nice low steel parking fence thing in the shade where I was able to sit and collect myself before continuing on.  In case you were wondering, I did make it to class AND back again.  I was dripping with sweat by the time I made it to my desk in class but I SURVIVED!!!  So, I'm thinking that I was delusional in thinking this was going to get easier the more I did it... at least right away.  I'm thinking this is going to get harder over the next few weeks but THEN it should get better.  In theory... my body will get used to the walking and perhaps it will even get lighter which would also help relieve some of the "discomfort".  (believe me, I use that term lightly)  I'm off to bed.  Tomorrow brings with it more hot, sweaty, walking.  Wish me luck.

2 comments:

  1. And fun with me:D You can do this! You are amazing! I am stoked that you are writing a blog by the way....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pioneer children sang as they walked and walked and walked and walked.... Sing sweetie! Having to walk farther will sure be a blessing- next month. For now- sing!

    BTW- the curtains are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete