Daisypath Vacation tickers

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Bags

My eyes feel like there is sand in them.  My head feels like it is in an ever tightening vice.  There are bags under my eyes.  In case you have not guessed my bed was naughty again all last night.  The rest of the boards popped out on that side one at a time about an hour apart.  I was left huddled against the wall, hoping the boards on that side of the bed would stay in place.  Finally, at 5am, I got up to use the restroom and decided to sleep somewhere else.  I am in a 500 sq ft apartment so there are not a lot of options for sleeping places besides my bed so I ended up on my love seat.
I know what you are thinking.  No, it is not bigger then it looks in the picture.  Yes, I had a hard time sleeping there.  Mom asked if I would like Dad to come fix my bed to which I replied that if that was at all a possibility it would be a dream come true!  For now the dreaming is going to have to wait until we can get our schedules to match.  In the mean time I will be thinking short short thoughts as I compact myself onto my love seat.

3 comments:

  1. Only 3 more days until Friday. Dad will bring tools, screws, wood, saws and anything else he can think of to punish this naughty bed! See you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well it would be quite a drive into class. but our couches are free... just a thought... Loves!@

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe this is a dumb thought but how about if you drag the mattress onto the floor so you don't have to sleep folded in half? At least until dad comes to the rescue?

    ReplyDelete