Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, September 21, 2009

Still Sick


This morning I woke up sicker then yesterday.  Oh, so not well.  I slept for 4 or 5 hours and then dragged myself to the student health center.  I don't have a cold.  I don't have the flu.  I have a viral infection that is causing blisters to form on the back of my throat.  Yes, it hurts as bad as it sounds. I left the clinic with several different types of pain killers and instructions to stay home in bed for the next day or two.  Lots of fluids.  No milk products.  No ice cream.  I need some popsicles.

3 comments:

  1. Poor Baby! We will pray for you. BTW- did you write Jake? This could be the perfect down time.....hint hint, nudge nudge....do I need to send popsicles? Love you sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel better! Let me know if I can bring anything......

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll bet your Home Teachers would bring you some popsicles - maybe even a blessing.

    ReplyDelete