Daisypath Vacation tickers

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The lengths I will go for popsicles...


First to answer the question on everyone's mind; Yes, I am STILL sick.  Ok, I know it has only been 3 days but the hours stretch on for days when I am missing class and seeing clients.  Thankfully I have a great supervisor that has willingly taken over my clients for me and a wonderful friend who has been recording all the classes that I have missed.

So, I had planned to stay home sick today, which I managed to do for 1/2 the day by sleeping in until noon, but Mom was spending the day with Lauren and they tempted me into coming down with popsicles.  After getting up at noon, showering, dressing and then driving down I got there by about 2:30pm.  We watched a movie, chatted, and of course I ate popsicles.... lot's of popsicles.  Mom and Lauren had to leave at 5pm so that is when I headed for home.  In the end I spent about the same amount of time in the car as I did hanging with my fam.  It was totally worth it.  I loved seeing them and did I mention the popsicles?  I loved the popsicles.  My throat loved the popsicles.  So, Mom and Lauren... thanks for the popsicles and a great afternoon.  I felt loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment