Daisypath Vacation tickers

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sick


Yesterday I had the sniffles and today it has turned into a full blown cold.  I thought it was just a head cold because for most of the day I felt, as Amy so aptly described it, as if I were drowning in my own head; headache, sore throat, runny nose, occasional cough, etc.  But this evening my cough has increased and it is a deep hacking cough so I guess I have a head and chest cold.  What ever you want to call it, I don't like it.  I have already taken some Airborn and the Tylenol Cold that Allie gave me has helped a little.  Hopefully I will be able to sleep tonight.  Last night that wasn't so easy to do.  I just want to be well again.

1 comment:

  1. You have all of the real sympathy I can send virtually sweetie!
    I sure had fun Friday night!

    ReplyDelete