Daisypath Vacation tickers

Monday, September 14, 2009

My bed is rebelling

I'm pretty sure my bed does not like living in Denton.  I NEVER had a problem with it when I was living in Richardson.  I even moved it around in my room a couple of times and not a single problem.  Ever since I moved here it has given me nothing but trouble.  What other conclusion could there be except that my bed is rebelling because of the move?
Do you see those slats hanging down from the bottom of the bed?  They are not supposed to be hanging out like that.  They are supposed to be neatly tucked up under the bed holding the mattress in place.  Last night, while I was sleeping, they decided they were going to hang out again, even thought I had previously told them NOT to.  So now, as I am putting off going to bed, I am stuck trying to decide what punishment is appropriate for a rebellious bed that insists on hanging out even after I have given it strict orders not to.  Any suggestions?  Anyone have an old, well behaved, bed they'd like to trade for my rebellious teenage bed?

Good night.  I hope YOU have a well behaved bed that will steadfastly stay right where it is supposed to be so that you can get a good nights rest.  I'm going to have another stern talking to with my naughty bed before I climb onto the not hanging out side and try to get some sleep.

2 comments:

  1. you crack me up! You had best tell it to behave...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hysterical! I remember that whenever I had rebellious children they had to sit on their beds and think about what they had done.....How would that work? Hmmmmmm.

    ReplyDelete